Integral development of the child for a better society based on equality,
justice, unity and peace.
- To provide intellectual, social, cultural and spiritual development.
- To work for the development of head, heart and hand.
- To achieve academic excellence through quality education.
- To give character formation based on moral and spiritual values.
- To inculcate the values of equality, justice, unity and peace.
- To foster the spirit of religious harmony and religious tolerance.
- To have all-round development through cultural activities, sports and
games, picnics and pilgrimages.
- To foster patriotism and national integration.
- To create social awareness, concern for the poor and downtrodden, spirit of
- To flight against the evils of castism, communalism and terrorism.
- To provide training programmes for staff and students.
- To give guidance and counselling for students and parents.
- To facilitate social change and social transformation.
- To establish just and egalitarian society.
We are inspired by the message of Jesus Christ and Vision of CMI
Congregation inherited from Blessed Kuriakose Chavara.